Thursday, March 02, 2006

Romantic Novel Of The Year (UK)

Everyone must vote on this!

Audrey Howard, one of my all time greatest authors is a finalist!

Her books are so absording and wonderful and brilliant! I'm so pleased one of her books mad ethe cut.
I've voted for her and you can do so here.
http://www.rna-uk.org/fostergrant/asthenightends.html

And if you don't know about her, I feel sorry for you, and if you do know about her and haven't read one of her books, shame on you! :o)

Do yourself a favour and read one of her books and you'll be very glad you did.

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Just wanted to say hi and invite you to stop by www.romancedivas.com some time - we're just a bunch of romance writers, hanging out and chatting about writing!

AnneMarie Brear said...

Hi Kristen.
I'm already there. LOL

I joined last week!

Thanks for posting!

Kristen Painter said...

Yes, I'm an idiot. Sorry - I just happened by and thought I'd invite you. I realized about three seconds later why the name was familiar.

Carry on...lol

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!