Monday, February 27, 2006

November 30th 2006

The above date is the release date given to me by Vintage Romance Publishing for my historical, Gossamer Wings.

How exciting!

I plan to do a book signing at my closest Borders store in Campbelltown, NSW.
Also I'd like to do a book signing in my town, Bowral at an independant book store.
I'm nervous just at the thought of a book signing and know nothing about how to prepare for one. Looks like I've got some researching to do about that.
My neice gets married next year in England. I'm hoping to combine the visit to England for the wedding with a book signing at the Borders store in Leeds, West Yorkshire where Gossamer Wings is set.
Now, that will take some arranging, it being overseas, but no pain no gain and all that. :o)

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!