Well, the last two weeks have been busy. School holidays for us in New South Wales. My three children didn't whine too much that they were bored. Only, every other hour, not every half hour as usual. I took the youngest two and their friends to the movies to see Madagascar. It was ok.
I do wish though that Harry Potter had been released two weeks earlier than it was, as it kept my son quiet for three days until he finished it. It was released at the end of the holidays here. Bad timing. He'd nearly finished when he started back at school and came home that afternoon very annoyed, as someone told him the ending. Not a happy camper. :o)
During the school holidays I did manage to achieve some writing. At the moment I'm writing the first draft of my English saga, and as always a lot of time is taken up with research, which I enjoy so it's no hardship on my account.
Besides writing on that, I have been tinkering with my modern story, but I'm not sure where that's going at the moment and I need to concentrate on the conflict more. Urgh! :o)
I'm still waiting on editor responses from both Pan Macmillan (yes I sent to them again, not sure why...) and Woodfield Publishing.
I'm hoping it won't be too long before I receive either an acceptance or a rejection from them.
I'm also hoping it won't be too much longer before my short story is published. I'll post more news when I get it.
There, I think that's everything up to date.
until next time, take care.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List