Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wedding Diary: Part Thirteen

It's been a busy few weeks with a lot of last minute organising going on.
Finally, my wedding dress arrived last week and I had my first fitting. It needs some alterations, which will take a couple of weeks but it looked so good. I didn't want to take it off!
The bridesmaid dresses have arrived at the bridal shop as well and tomorrow we go in for the first fitting. It'll be lovely to see them for the first time.

The wedding photographer sent the engagement photos to us and they turned out as good as I could hope for as both of us don't like our photo taken.
Me and the man of my dreams!

The centre pieces for the tables have also arrived and I have managed to create the table seating plan, now we have the final numbers of 62 for the ceremony and meal.
The gifts are bought for the bridal party, and last week I had my make up trial which I was pleased to find worked out well and the result was better than I hoped for, not that I really had an idea what to expect since I've never had a make up trial done before.
We are still waiting for my ring to arrive at the jewelers to join my fiance's. The wine for the tables has been bought and currently stored in our garage, which makes us appear like we have a drink problem! LOL

So, it's all coming together and the days are counting down quickly now as we move into the final weeks. The excitement is building and I can't wait for the day to arrive.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Glad things are going well for you, Anne. :)

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!