Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wedding Diary: Part Twelve

With only 57 days left to go before the big day, lots have been happening.
I've had my wedding hair trial with the lovely Charlotte, and the result was really good. Charlotte gave me a curly half up, half down style that will suit my dress.

My fiance has had his stag do in Benidorm, and apart from being pushed in the pool with his phone in his pocket, he enjoyed himself.

I've created the table seating plan and nearly all of the menus have been returned by guests.

And only this week, we had an engagement photo shoot with, Graham, our wedding photographer at our venue. We had a great hour having our photos taken at the golf course. Despite the stormy weather, we managed to get some shots in outbreaks of sunshine. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!