Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Wedding Diary: Part Seven

So we have had another set back, I hope it's the last, in that the wedding photographer we had booked originally for our first date, cannot attend the second date. This means we now have to search for another photographer. It's not an easy job either as each photographer has different price packages and options and its difficult trying to pick the one that will suit us on our budget. If we had thousands to spare we could go quite mad and have the full works with videos and leather albums, but our budget is much more stricter than that and so we have to work with what we've got. However, those photographers I've dealt with so far have been friendly and helpful, so I'm hoping it'll only be a short time before we select the right person to capture our special day.

October 18th is the day for the mens' first suit fitting. Another job off the list.

We've yet to meet with the registrar to finalise the legal side of things, but I'm hoping to do that next month.

My fiance and I have selected the menu! Hopefully everyone will be happy with the selection we've chosen.

And we've been busy brain-storming ideas about the Hen and Stag dos. My Fiance is heading to Benidorm, Spain, at the beginning of May next year, and I'll be heading to Palma Nova, Spain, at the end of May, as well as having a local hen do at the end of June for those who couldn't make it to Spain.

My goal is to have everything organised and paid for by the end of June, 9 months away. It's a scary thought, the time is flying by already, and in the middle of that we have our break in Mexico, which I think by the time that comes around in March, we will be desperate to relax. I'm looking forward to some fun activities during the day, and then at night, walks on the beach and romantic dinners with my adorable man before we return home for the run down to the wedding.

And despite my odd moments of panic, I'm still so very excited and eager for the day to come!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Good luck Anne. Hope you manage to find a good photographer. Those trips you both have planned for next year sound great! :) x

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!