Friday, January 07, 2011

Saturday Night Peter Kay

This is a funny book and is as equally as good, if not better, than the first book, The Sound of Laughter, which I also enjoyed. Fans of British comedian Peter Kay should read his two books, as they are just like watching him on TV or seeing him at one of his stand-up shows.

I will say that this book is geared towards British audiences or those fans who have seen the UK TV shows Phoenix Nights and/or Max and Paddy. It's British humour written by a British comedian. I'm fortunate enough to have watched Peter Kay stand up shows and Max and Paddy on dvd and having a Northern English background I found him to be extremely funny.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Chudex's said...

I think this funny, nice blog.

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!