Friday, November 16, 2007

To Love Again review


My little short story, To Love Again, has received a lovely new review, which is great.
Blurb
Ellen is running late to catch a train to catch a plane. But as she packs, she wonders if she's doing the right thing. Harry is there at the airport, waiting for her. She also knows he's waiting for much more. He's hoping this holiday together will cement their relationship. Does she want it to? Does she need it? Can she start another chapter of her life, which includes a man again?
Review
Regards, Anne.~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag your it! This is a new thing for me, so don't expect me to explain it. I was tagged by Helen Ginger from Straightfromhel.blogspot.com and I went to her site, copied off the five questions and tagged three more people. You're one of them. Check out my site for the questions and get an idea of how I did it. I probably screwed it up. *lol*
http://mizging.blogspot.com
As I understand it, this is an honor. :)

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!