Friday, November 23, 2007

Journeys Of A Lifetime Anthology


This book is now available and has some great short stories from a number of authors including myself. :o)
You can purchase it from Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594314705/ref=reg_hu-wl_item-added/002-2563412-5088827

Review - "Journeys of a Lifetime is an absolute gem and a feast of literature. There is something for everyone here, even the most picky of readers. I was spellbound as I traveled with the wonderful women of The Readers Station and I didn't want my trip to end. I know that I will be forever spellbound by Journeys of a Lifetime and will keep taking each of the journeys in the book over and over again. " -Jamieson Wolf, author of Hunted and Hope Falls.

Regards, Anne.~
Historical & Contemporary author

2 comments:

penandspindle said...

Anne, if you add a link to your blog posts I can post some of these to my blog. Others can do the same. Just a thought.

AnneMarie Brear said...

Thanks so much, I'll make sure I do it from now on.
I usually post the link within the post, but I can add the link under the title, at least I hope that's where it should go.

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!