Sunday, April 30, 2006

The House Of Books

I just created a new website for promoting my books - and others.

The House of Books

I've seen a lot of websites that provide promotion and I have spent money on promoting my books on many websites and so I thought that I could create a site myself, but I wanted a site that wasn't confusing.
So, I decided to make it just books - only books.

Readers can view book covers of different genres and click on the cover to where they can buy the book or read more about it.

Authors can send me thumbnails of their covers with a tag line and link where readers can buy it and I'll list the cover/s for $2.00 (via Paypal) per cover for two months on the respective genre pages and all covers go in a monthly rotation on the home page.

I've already applied to list the website in the Yahoo directory and am getting ready to send out press releases and list the website a various websites where readers are. I'll promote the website more widely once I've got some more authors' covers up on the site because it's a bit bare at the moment.

The link is here if you want to check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/thehouseofbooks/index.html

If the site becomes successful, I'll upgrade my plan to not receive the yahoo ads.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!