Tuesday, August 30, 2005

RWAust

Last weekend saw members of RWAust attend their annual conference in Melbourne.
Us poor suckers who couldn't go and had to stay home decided to have an online conference, with nightly chats, workshops, multi-published author Q & A sessions, prizes and competitions, etc. I really enjoyed myself and meet some lovely ladies through email and chat. I also won a few prizes! Cool!

A lovely writer friend, Christine, who did attend the Melbourne conference arrived home after it was over and told me I had my name called out at the awards night to receive my 'First Sale' rose pin!!!!!
I didn't even know about that and I'm so excited to be receiving it. It would have been very special to have been at the conference to receive it myself, but it's something I will treasure.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!