Monday, May 30, 2005

The Day After

Still feeling on a high after receiving a contract from Wings ePress.
I'm so eager for the whole process to start, but it'll be a long time yet - 2007. I don't know how I'll cope as I'm not normally a patient person. LOL

At least I can say that I'm on my way... I hope this is the start of a very long publishing career!

I've been very lucky and received many wonderful congratulations from family, friends and members of my groups.

I'll try to blog as often as I can with details of my journey.

At the moment, I'm giving my third novel (a saga) its last edit.

So, until next time keep safe.

Anne.~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne -

I'm whistling "It's a Small World" yet again! I have a book coming out from Wings ePress in May 2006. It's a contemporary romance entitled "A Mermaid in Paradise." I can't wait to see the bookcover!

Congratulations on your book!!! Have you visited the new Wings Authors Blog? It's only a few days old (or maybe only one day old?)

Here's the link:
http://wings-authors.blogspot.com/

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!