After the recent good news of my historical release gossamer Wings, I must get back to my writing commitments to take my mind off the instant worries I get when one of my books has been released.
Honestly, sometimes I think there is something wrong with me. Am I the only author who has panic attacks the moment their book is released? Most authors throw dinner parties and have celebrity book launches, but I feel the need to curl into a ball and hide. What is with that?
Don't get me wrong I feel enormously proud of my book and my hard work to get into print, but underlining that is the crushing feelings of what if....
What if no one buys it?
What if no ones likes it if they do buy it?
What if people proclaim me as a laughing stock that should be stoned from all writing implements?
So to combat all those insane thoughts, I do what any sane or perhaps insane person would do - I write another story! :o) Cool hey?
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List