I have spent today filling the form sent to me from my publisher.
I never expected that this side of the business would be so involved. LOL
You live and learn.
In fact, despite struggling to write, blurbs, a log line and my bio, etc, I am enjoying it. Most of all, I'm thankful for the opportunity!
An off-side to all my Wings news is, I received a rejection from Pan Macmillan UK for my second saga. Also on the same day I sent the same novel to Champagne Books Inc, and three days later they emailed me requesting the full ms!
I have read favourable reports about this publisher, so it'll be interesting to see their response.
As yet, I've still not heard about the response to one of my short stories I sent to a publisher. I would be very pleased if they accepted it. I'll post more news when able.
Until next time, take care.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List