For Australians and New Zealanders today is ANZAC Day. The day we celebrate and remember those brave men who fought for our freedom in WWI.
I was very proud this morning when my second son, Josh, marched in the parade, doing his duty for the Young Red Cross and for his school. To see him marching down the main street of our home town behind the old diggers brought a lump to my throat.
Aside, from this morning, I have been busy emailing agents again. Querying them as to whether they represent saga writers. Not many do, sadly.
Still, I have received a few replies (among the many 'no thanks') that say they are willing to look at a partial of my work.
Yesterday, I sent off a partial to the UK agent, Carole Blake. I wait with baited breath for her reply.
Until next time,
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List