Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tulip Time!





It's spring in Australia and in my local area of the Southern Highlands of NSW all the blossoms are coming out. It is also the time we call, Tulip Time. When the local parks are in full bloom with colourful tulips.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of Bowral's Tulip festival.
There ares a lot of events on for the next two weeks, a street parade, market stalls, music and bands playing, and lots more, as well as looking at the wonderful displays of tulips.  




To learn more about the festival go to this website. http://www.southern-highlands.com.au/tulip-time


1 comment:

Natalie said...

We had our first sunny day in months here in Melbourne today, so I can relate to your excitement about spring. The gardens in your photos look beautiful, I think I need to put the tulip festival on my itinerary next spring!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!