Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year!
I hope that this year is fantastic as 2009 wasn't as good as I had hoped.
This time last year I received an email from my agent saying they were closing down after the death of the principal agent. So the start of 2009 was already dismal and writing wise didn't improve really.
This year I'd like, instead, an email from an agent accepting me!
I'd also like a year with no family drama, no trips to the hospital or dentist or anyone with the word Doctor in their title.

However, I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be great with lots of new beginnings!
It would be fabulous if this year we could finally buy a new house and our plans to go to England become a reality, but more importantly I sincerely hope my family stays safe and well, and well I'd be over the moon if a lovely publishing contract came my way too.
Is it all too much to ask for? I hope not.

Anyway, from me to you, the reader, the friend who reads this blog, or just a passer-by I wish you the very best of what 2010 can give you.


2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Best wishes for a stellar year, Anne. Happy 2010!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Have a great 2010 Anne!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!