Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2008.

I took some time off over the Christmas break. Just before Christmas I became very tired, which is unlike me. 2007 was a busy year for us and I think it all caught up with me a few weeks ago. I found that, despite characters being in my head, I had no energy to sit at the computer and work, just looking at the computer made me feel rather ill.

I'm still not 100% better, and this morning is the first morning I've actually felt the need to start the computer and pay attention to the emails waiting to be read. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back into my writing without the urge to go to bed and sleep.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!