Just found this great new review for Kitty McKenzie's Land on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Kitty-McKenzies-Land-Anne-Whitfield/dp/1599983370/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/102-9224983-6878554?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177948252&sr=1-3
I'm very happy about that!
Thanks Marilyn.
Author of over thirty novels, AnneMarie Brear crafts sweeping historical novels with atmosphere, emotion, and drama aplenty that will surely satisfy any fan of the genre. www.annemariebrear.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cover Reveal!
I'm delighted to share with my lovely readers the cover for my next release, The Riverside Maid, which is book 3 in the Waterfront Wo...
-
I'm a little excited today as I just received my wonderful cover for Hooked On You a romantic comedy I wrote, which is coming out appro...
-
ALL IN FOR LOVE: A Lucky 7 Anthology An Inn Decent Proposal By Sharon Buchbinder Perfect Odds By Lashanta Charles A Ghost T...
-
I thought it was about time I did a contest. I haven't done one for ages and so what a better way to start a new year? So, to win a eb...
1 comment:
Fantastic Review Anne - well done. I am so pleased Kitty's journey is being so well received.
Post a Comment