Friday, April 06, 2007

Bebo & Things

I just made a Bebo page for promoting my books, not sure how successful it will be but everything is worth a try!
http://AnneWhitfield.bebo.com

I've been neglecting this blog the last few weeks due to many reasons, one reason is time and the running out of it. LOL
Other things too though, I've been editing authors' novels for the new publisher, Enspiren Press, and I'm so pleased that these authors, Anita Davison, Rosemary Morris and Joanna Hunt will have stories out. Watch this space for more details about them.

I'm still writing my latest historical fiction, Woodland Daughter. Also waiting to hear if another short story will be published by The Wild Rose Press. They have already published To Love Again, a great little short story I wrote.

Crazily I started to write down some ideas about a WWII story. The main character and first scene hit me one day and I had to drop everything and write it down before I lost it. So... there's a promise there of another story, one in an era I've not written about before, which is interesting!

The summer has come to an end in Australia - summer and the cricket season!
The males in my family did very well. We had three cricket grand finals in one weekend, last week, and thankfully all three were won convincingly.
Josh won his first grand final in the U12 teams
Jack won the U16 grand final
and hubby Mark and Jack together played and won in the 2nd grade grand final.
Much celebrating in our house for those two days I can tell you. Testosterone was running high I can tell you! LOL

Currently reading Alexandra Connor's, An Angel Passing Over. Very good.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!