Thursday, March 09, 2006

Amazon.com

With great surprise I found that Long Distance Love is listed on Amazon.com!!

This totally blew me away. I even have a ranking of #146 903.

So, with this new development, it meant I could sign up for the Amazon Author Connect thingy. :o)
I needed to be verified by my publisher, and Chrissy did this promptly, so now I'm all set up on Amazon. Sadly, the bummer is that the cover doesn't show up for some reason and that's disappointing.
I'm not really sure how to fix that.

Anyway, here's the link! Check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EHS7WW/qid=1141783944/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0117321-2767164?s=books&v=glance&n=551440

How cool is this?

Who'd have thought my little ebook would find it's why into the vastness of Amazon? I think it's ruddy brilliant!

Thanks to all my Amazon author connect buddies we linked with me, too.

Take care. ~

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!