Thursday, January 05, 2006

First advance cheque

How cool is that!

I can't stop looking at it. This is the part all writers wait for I guess - that and holding the first copy of your book in your hand. :o)

This being my very first advance cheque, it'll be framed. Of course. And why not, I've waited 8 years for one. :o) (I hope it is one of many!)

Actually, I was rather surprised as the package bearing the cheque from Samhain Publishing also had the signed contract, which I was expecting, plus it had many SP business cards and writing pens included. I think that is excellent on the part of SP's owner. These pens and business cards will come in handy when I offer prizes for contests, etc.

Take care.

1 comment:

angelo said...

congratulations, Anne!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!