Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Release Date

I've been given April 18th as the date from my editor for the release of my contemporary short novel, Long Distance Love.

Along with that information, I've had to fill out the cover art form and write the blurb. Things are hotting up! How exciting! :o)

Shortly, my editor and I will begin editing the manuscript.

I'm thankful that I have my short stories edited and all ready to go before I start this new round of editing on LDL.

I think 2006 will be a busy year for me and I can't wait! :o)

Take care.~
PS. Did you love my cover below? (Dreamy sigh...)

1 comment:

Alex Bordessa said...

It's not worth wishing you an exciting new year as it's already definitely on the cards :-) Happy New Year all the same

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!