Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finished!

Yes, it's done.

I finished the first draft. I must admit it's not in great shape and is shorter than I expected but that's fine because it means I have word count to spare when I start on my second draft in a few months.
My first draft is always the bare bones of the story. It's really just me putting the plots down and letting the characters speak to me. This novel has a great cast and it's fun learning about them.

So, that's number four novel.
I'm really pleased to have it out of my head for a while. I'm eager to tackle a new project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Anne! You rock! As we tell the children at school: Reach around and give yourself a good pat on the back!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!