As I edit the first draft of my new novel, which is set in WWI and is about a group of young men who enlist in the army, plus Tilly, the sister, cousin and friend left to run the cattle station at home, I thought I would share some photos which help inspire me to get the story written.
As I research deeper into WWI, and have my 'boys' go to Gallipoli, I learned so much about what those men endured. Gallipoli created the ANZAC spirit, the spirit of Australia.
I hope I have captured that same spirit in my book.
I have nothing but respect for those gallant men (and the woman who went as nurses) who fought for our freedom.
They are all heroes.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List