- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
Saturday, July 17, 2010
The Bark Cutters by Nicole Alexander
The feel and vibe of outback Australia is clearly drawn, the characters both modern and historical deal with everyday issues which affect us all.
The writing is smooth, the descriptions defined and the emotions well felt. The flow between both stories is nicely done.
I highly urge people who enjoy family drama stories to read this one.