Sorry, but this last week or more has been nothing but mentions of my romantic comedy release, Hooked On You, but, well, when one of my books becomes available I just have to shout it from the rooftops to celebrate! I'm sure you understand.
Not only that, but I'm not rolling in money, so every bit of promotion I can do to get a copy sold is well...a necessity I'm afraid. Again, I'm sure you understand. :o)
Anyway, here's some more news about HOY. (Got to milk it for all it's worth while I can, sorry.)
HOY received its first review, which was seriously good, from the crew at Seriously Reviewed blog. Thanks very much to them.
Also, HOY is now available on Book Depository (free worldwide delivery don't forget!). Sadly, as yet, it doesn't have the cover on the page or much information, but you can still purchase it with, you guessed it, free worldwide delivery! Boy, they should pay me for all the advertising I do for them.
Click here to see HOY on TBD website.
On a personal note, my eldest son, Jack, started his new job today as a legal trainee. We are very proud of him.
So go on, what are you waiting for? Go find HOY on the various online bookstores and grab a copy for yourself. It's good, I promise. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List