Aside from working on my second edit of my current historical saga, which is going swimmingly by the way, I've managed to read a couple of books.
One is Dr Margaret's Sea Chest by Waheed Rabbani, a fictional story set in India and Canada in the 1960s but also with scenes set in the past of Victorian India and Canada. A very detailed story with an intriguing plot.
The other book is a non fiction biography of Dame Judi Dench, the UK actress, written by John Miller. I found this book really insightful and enchanting. I've admired Judi Dench as an actress for years and enjoyed learning about her life.
Sadly, on Sunday August 23rd was the 5th anniversary of my beloved mum's death. It's hard to imagine it's been that long. Yet, at other times it seems forever. I miss her terribly.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga