Aside from working on my second edit of my current historical saga, which is going swimmingly by the way, I've managed to read a couple of books.
One is Dr Margaret's Sea Chest by Waheed Rabbani, a fictional story set in India and Canada in the 1960s but also with scenes set in the past of Victorian India and Canada. A very detailed story with an intriguing plot.
The other book is a non fiction biography of Dame Judi Dench, the UK actress, written by John Miller. I found this book really insightful and enchanting. I've admired Judi Dench as an actress for years and enjoyed learning about her life.
Sadly, on Sunday August 23rd was the 5th anniversary of my beloved mum's death. It's hard to imagine it's been that long. Yet, at other times it seems forever. I miss her terribly.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List