- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
Thursday, November 13, 2008
My son Jack had his year 12 formal last night. I thought you'd all like to see how well he scrubs up. :o)
The photos are taken at Mark's parent's house. The other guys are Jack's friends. His best friend, David, is the one with the blue tie.
Jack came home this morning at 7:30am. After the formal dinner they all went to another friend's house and had an all night party. Jack's got blisters from dancing all night. He had to make a speech at the dinner as his last role as school captain.
Jack's the blond one, by the way. LOL