Last night my daughter Eleanor sang in a combined NSW schools choir at the Sydney Opera House.
It was a wonderful concert, and included performances from different schools orchestra bands as well. There was such talent on display. Beautiful singing. One child, a boy aged nine, played the piano like a true professional way beyond his years and was brilliant.
We had a great night. It brought back memories of when I did the same thing when I was in year six, 25 years ago!
Inside the Opera House.
Also, I'd like to say a huge congratulations to a second cousin on my husband's side, Matthew D'Aquino, who as a teenager has respresented our country in Judo at the 2008 Beijing Olympics!
Even if you don't secure a medal, Matthew, you're a champion to all of us!
On that note, go Aussies!!!!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List