Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Just wanted to show you all my new cover draft of my February 28th hardback release, The Gentle Wind's Caress.
http://www.annewhitfield.com/TGWC.html

I absolutely adore it. It is exactly what I wanted and shows the Victorian working class era completely. It looks just like the main character, Isabelle and the artists drew what I asked him too. Happy sigh. (Her face is a little too pink, but as this isn't the complete jacket just yet, I'm not worried.)

It's a good day.

2 comments:

M. C. Muir said...

Hi Anne
It is a lovely cover and I'm sure you'll be even more delighted when you have a copy in your hand.
Not long now.
Marg

AnneMarie Brear said...

Hi Marg.

Thanks so much for your comments.

I'm very happy.

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!