- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Just wanted to show you all my new cover draft of my February 28th hardback release, The Gentle Wind's Caress.
I absolutely adore it. It is exactly what I wanted and shows the Victorian working class era completely. It looks just like the main character, Isabelle and the artists drew what I asked him too. Happy sigh. (Her face is a little too pink, but as this isn't the complete jacket just yet, I'm not worried.)
It's a good day.