I just finished the edits on Kitty McKenzie's Land and also on Gossamer Wings. There are line edits to go yet, but the bulk of the work is done and I'm happy.
My hubby and I had a lovely weekend in Sydney, just what we both needed. We walked everywhere and bought way too much, but it was nice to blow the budget just this once.
For anyone visiting Sydney, do go to The Rocks, an historical area on the harbour. Great shopping, fine food and wonderful atmosphere. It's a very short walk from Circular Quay, close to the Harbour Bridge.
At Darling Harbour (where our hotel was) we did a lot of shopping. We found a British Sweet Shop. We bought lots of lollies (sweets, candy). I bought pineapple cubes which I haven't tasted since I left England in 1987. It took me back to those times.
They are online too. http://www.thebritishlollyshop.com
I have to behave and not order anything. LOL
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List