I had a great day yesterday at the writers festival held in Sydney.
It was so good to meet other authors to mingle, chat and listen to discussion sessions. I chaired a session on the business aspect of writing. My first public speaking ever. So nervous!
I would recommend all writers to attend writer's festivals if you can, even if its just to mingle and listen. It's good for the soul to mix with people who know what you're going through in this crazy business. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List