I'm overwhelmed by the good wishes I've recieved in the last 24 hours.
Everyone was excited to hear my latest news and I really appreciate all the support and congratulations that were sent my way.
Sometimes writing can be a lonely business, but it's at times like this when you find out just how many people are cheering you on. It's a good feeling, especially because often writers are doubting themselves and their ability as they sit alone at the computer.
I will always cheer when an author sells a book, or finds an agent or wins a contest. In this industry supporting each other is paramount!
Thanks again everyone. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List