I've been given April 18th as the date from my editor for the release of my contemporary short novel, Long Distance Love.
Along with that information, I've had to fill out the cover art form and write the blurb. Things are hotting up! How exciting! :o)
Shortly, my editor and I will begin editing the manuscript.
I'm thankful that I have my short stories edited and all ready to go before I start this new round of editing on LDL.
I think 2006 will be a busy year for me and I can't wait! :o)
PS. Did you love my cover below? (Dreamy sigh...)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List