Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Win Kitty McKenzie's Land prize.

Fellow author and lovely lady, Diane Craver, has a contest on her blog and the prize is my historical, Kitty McKenzie's Land.

From Diane,
Hi,
I just posted a wonderful article written by my son's fiancée, Lea.
She recently visited her father in Australia and she also grew upthere. She lives in Ohio now. It's a fascinating account of her tripwith photos. Tomorrow night I'll post more photos, fun facts about Australia and yummy recipes.
I'm giving away a copy of Australian Author Anne Whitfield's book, KITTY MCKENZIE'S LAND to the winner of my drawing this Friday! All you have to do is leave a comment. The setting of this historical romance is Australia. I loved this book! Anne's Kitty books are published bySamhain.
Blessings,
Diane Craver
"Emotional reads that touch your hearts."
http://www.dianecraver.com
http://www.dianecraver.com/blog

So what are you waiting for, hurry over to Diane's blog, quickly now.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!