Aside from working and normal life, I am busy writing the third book in the Kitty McKenzie's series. This book concentrates on Kitty's grandchildren, and other previous character's grandchildren, who find themselves confronted by World War I.
So far I am really enjoying writing it, but as always research is slowing me down a little. Not that I mind really, I find research fascinating and interesting, especially war research. I'm always in awe when reading about what our brave soldiers went through.
So far, I have researched:
Australian WWI uniforms
When the first bridge in Grafton, NSW was built
Ranks of soldiers in the Australian army.
Gallipoli and the conditions endured by the Australian soldiers who served there.
I'm only on chapter 4, so you can see there's a long way to go and a lot more research to do.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List