Since I'm leaving tomorrow to go on holidays to England, I'd just like to take a moment to wish everyone who reads this blog a very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy 2012!
Thanks for your support in regards to reading my books and I'm happy to report that next year is shaping up to be a good year for more releases!
Don't forget that next week sees the release of my latest historical novel, To Gain What's Lost. (Wednesday 14th December)
Until I return from my holiday in January, a Merry Christmas to all!!!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List