They say doing new things is good for you. (the jury is still out on that one) However, I recently taped my first podcast interview with my publisher Dana from Knox Robinson - talking about my new release The House of Women.
Talking about myself isn't easy, but Dana was great and in the end we spoke longer than I thought we would.
If you'd care to have a listen while taking a break and enjoying a coffee, or whatever, you can find the podcast on the Knox Robinson's website. Just click on play in the box.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List