Monday, October 11, 2010

The Damage Done by Hilary Davidson

I have to admit I am not a crime/mystery reader and I was a little hesitant in picking up this book, but I shouldn't have worried.


The Damage Done by Hilary Davidson is a very good read.

The story is so fast paced that you are eager to turn the pages and keep reading to find out what happens next.

I enjoyed the way the author twisted the plot and kept me guessing. At one stage I thought I had figured it all out only to find I hadn't. There were many suspects and lots of clues which kept the story flowing well.

The characters were the stars of this story - good or bad they seemed very real and that meant the author has done her job well!

For those who like a fast paced, high energy plot, with the odd twist and entertaining characters then The Damage Done by Hilary Davidson is the book for you.

I just may have been converted to a new genre!
Post a Comment