I have to admit I am not a crime/mystery reader and I was a little hesitant in picking up this book, but I shouldn't have worried.
The Damage Done by Hilary Davidson is a very good read.
The story is so fast paced that you are eager to turn the pages and keep reading to find out what happens next.
I enjoyed the way the author twisted the plot and kept me guessing. At one stage I thought I had figured it all out only to find I hadn't. There were many suspects and lots of clues which kept the story flowing well.
The characters were the stars of this story - good or bad they seemed very real and that meant the author has done her job well!
For those who like a fast paced, high energy plot, with the odd twist and entertaining characters then The Damage Done by Hilary Davidson is the book for you.
I just may have been converted to a new genre!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List