- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Today's post brought my author copies of Woodland Daughter in audio cds!
I've never had one of my books done as in audio before. The cover of the audio case looks wonderful.
I wasn't sure how I'd feel hearing someone say my words, but I need not have worried. Anne Dover, the reader, has done a fantastic job. I'm so pleased.
After listening to it for a while I even forgot that the story was mine and became engrossed in the story! So funny.
Woodland Daughter in audio (varying formats) is available from Amazon.co.uk and can be ordered in by your local library.