A couple of weeks ago, I received a phone call from Helen who works at my local library. She asked if I would like to be spotlighted on the library's website as a library friend. I said sure.
It felt a good thing to do, as I use my local library all the time and the staff are truly lovely and have been supportive of me and my books in the past.
All I had to do was tell them what I'm reading or have recently finished reading. Too easy.
Click on the link to check out their website.
Of course, I've now finished reading Parky's biography and am now reading The Other ANZACs by Peter Rees - a non fiction book about WWI war nurses from Australia and New Zealand who served with such courage and compassion.
Support your library, because if we don't, then one day we might not have them at all.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List