Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been interviewed!

Fellow author Diane Craver is having an 'author week' at the her blog this week.

From Diane's blog;
Be sure to stop by here on Monday! I’m having an “Author Week” with an interview each day. I did this back in March to celebrate small publisher’s month and it was a big success. It’s fun to learn about new authors, and I feel confident that you’ll enjoy the ones visiting here soon.

Each time you leave a comment on my blog during “Author Week”, your name will be entered for a drawing. I’ll draw the winners on Saturday, November 15th! Contest starts November 10th and ends the 15th. Prizes: First Prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to Amazon or one of the publishers of the 5 visiting authors. Runner-up will receive a $5 GC to Samhain Publishing.


Here are the names of the authors I’m interviewing:
Cindy Green - Monday
Debra Parmley - Tuesday
Jennifer Shirk - Wednesday
Anne Whitfield - Thursday (ME!)
Sarita Leone - Friday

See you over there at Diane's blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I this is Trisha from Australia. I was wondering if you could get link exchange with your blog. If you're interested please send me your link information so I can add you as soon we receive your infos and add it under "Australian Blogs".

Please consider adding our link to your site on your blog

Here is our linking information:

URL: http://www.learntoberich.com.au/
Title: 21st century Wealth Creation

if not, I'm sorry to have bugged you!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Trisha
links@learntoberich.com.au
http://www.learntoberich.com.au/

Unknown said...

Just stopping off to say hello, your work looks great. I can't wait to read some of it.

Val

Ironeyes said...

White shoes with a tux? Ok, I guess I'm just old fashioned. LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the interview, would love to see your bio, or do an author interview on http://writedownunder.com

Coming Soon!

  Whispers of Spring released August 22 nd 2024! https://mybook.to/WhispersofSpring   sequel to The Winter Widow When all is lost, th...