Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been interviewed!

Fellow author Diane Craver is having an 'author week' at the her blog this week.

From Diane's blog;
Be sure to stop by here on Monday! I’m having an “Author Week” with an interview each day. I did this back in March to celebrate small publisher’s month and it was a big success. It’s fun to learn about new authors, and I feel confident that you’ll enjoy the ones visiting here soon.

Each time you leave a comment on my blog during “Author Week”, your name will be entered for a drawing. I’ll draw the winners on Saturday, November 15th! Contest starts November 10th and ends the 15th. Prizes: First Prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to Amazon or one of the publishers of the 5 visiting authors. Runner-up will receive a $5 GC to Samhain Publishing.


Here are the names of the authors I’m interviewing:
Cindy Green - Monday
Debra Parmley - Tuesday
Jennifer Shirk - Wednesday
Anne Whitfield - Thursday (ME!)
Sarita Leone - Friday

See you over there at Diane's blog

Post a Comment