I don't, at least not yet, but I have a feeling I'm falling in love...
I have to admit Amazon's Kindle does attract my attention. It's still a little expensive for me as yet, but I have it on my wish list and will keep an eye on the price, hoping that in a year or so it might go down. Don't tell me I'm wishful thinking, please, I couldn't bear it.
So anyway, I went to visit the Amazon Kindle page and found that Amazon have sold out of the little machine, which surpised me. I watched the little video and was very impressed with it's features, and Kindle was pushed up a bit higher on my wish list! :o)
I was even more impressed and surprised when I saw my historical WWII romance, Broken Hero, was available for Kindle. Does that make me no longer a Kindle virgin?
So if you do Kindle, drop me a line and let me know how you like it. I promise I'll not get too jealous.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List