Sadly, my agent, Bob Tanner from International Scripts in London died last week.
The news shook me up a bit, left me floundering not knowing what is to happen. It took me years to acquire a UK agent and to lose him shocked me.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to meet Bob when we were in England last year, as my husband had broken his big toe just before we flew over, and so getting around London was a complete nightmare, (and painful for Mark) and Bob's office was outside of the city centre.
Anyway via his emails we got along well, though Bob wasn't a man who was very free with his words, so when he sent a compliment you knew he meant it.
Bob was responsible in selling my novel, The Gentle Wind's Caress to Robert Hale Ltd UK, and granting me my wish to have a UK agent and publisher.
He was a good man and will be missed.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List