- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List
Friday, January 25, 2008
Happy Australia Day!
To my fellow Aussies I wish you a wonderful Australia Day, full of good health and happy families.
I'm spending the day in a very traditional way. This morning I'm going to Berrima, a local historical town, which has a lovely celebration on, including market stalls, bands, rides for the children, bbqs, antique and specialty shops and a parade.
Then, after lunch, I'm watching my husband and son play in their cricket team.