Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Acceptances!!

Just wanted to share my news that Robert Hale Ltd UK has bought my latest historical mainstream book, Woodland Daughter!

Also, Enspiren Press (Canadian small press) have accepted my Victorian mainstream historical, Her Shadowed Heart for publication! This book was the first book I wrote and has been dwelling in the bottom drawer for years. I finally brought it out and edited it dramatically (changed just about everything, but the names LOL) and found it a home.

I'm very excited to have contracts for 9 books now. :o)

2 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

Nine books?? Wow! Congratulations on such great news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having contracts for 9 books! I'm so happy for you.

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!