On Saturday night I attended a local theatre with my sister and niece to watch the play of The Diary of Anne Frank.
I have to applaud the actors. They did a marvellous job of being the story to life.
Within minutes of the curtain opening I was absorbed into the story, the actors made me feel as though I was a part of their lives within the story.
You can read about it here.
I love the theatre and to be able to support my local theatre group is wonderful.
May The Southern Highlands Theatre Group continue their success.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List