Monday, August 06, 2007

Diary of Anne Frank

On Saturday night I attended a local theatre with my sister and niece to watch the play of The Diary of Anne Frank.

I have to applaud the actors. They did a marvellous job of being the story to life.
Within minutes of the curtain opening I was absorbed into the story, the actors made me feel as though I was a part of their lives within the story.

You can read about it here.
http://www.htg.org.au/current/current.html

I love the theatre and to be able to support my local theatre group is wonderful.

May The Southern Highlands Theatre Group continue their success.

1 comment:

Impact is Everything said...

We have quite a few local theater groups. I would love it if one of them did this story. I cried the first time I've seen it and I still do...

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!