I do love reseaching, but I'm the kind of person who will soon gets lost in the delights of research. Suddenly the 4 hours of writing I had planned ends up being disrupted because of research.
Today for instance, I started writing more of my latest manuscript, Woodland Daughter, but I had to stop to research more about the Boer War, which is featured in the book. Next thing I knew an hour had gone because I was engrossed in the battles fought, the maps of South Africa, the uniforms worn, the names of officers, etc.
To me, research is never a chore, I enjoy it, but I just need to find out how to get more hours in the day to cope with it.
Here's a great website I found while on my surf of discovery.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List