I've mentioned it here before (somewhere in the archives) about the generousity of authors. They are so free with their time and advice and giving away their books.
This was proven to me again yesterday when after spending 4 hours at casualty with my son, who, we found out, has broken his foot, I returned home to a parcel from Kensington and Dorchester author Deborah MacGillivray. She had so kindly sent me signed copies of her new release A Restless Knight, plus bookmarks, etc. She is a wonderful writer, but more importantly she is a wonderful person.
Check out A Restless Knight at Amazon or Barnes & Noble, it's usually on the best seller list and has sold out many time. Not bad for a debut author!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List